Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I wanted to blog yesterday but somehow i didn't save my short entry as i was rushing to meet Dee at Yew Tee.Anyways, school was perfect yesterday!!Did my own self study during management lessons and it was way beneficial than hearing the teacher.I don't mean to be bad but it just is.And i should be feeling guilty that i have not touched any one of my management notes till now.

Studied a little bit more last night and pushed myself a little too far.Ended up watching the brazil match because my ear was aching, my ankle was swelling and my knee hurting.So i watched the match with much zest BUT my mind didn't stop workin'.With each dribble that the player made, my mind was catching up on the facts that i just learnt.I'm truly a freak, thank you very much! (: MY home phone rung while daddy was eating and the clock showed 1220am.Past midnight and who would call?So it was my aunt telling me she'll send my little Mat over to sleep the night due to some family reasons.Mat came about 1am and i tucked him to bed beside me!

Deprived of sleep i was last night as Mat took 2/3 of the bed i was supposed to be on.But i gave in to him cause he is my little boy anyway.Almost fell over from the bed a couple of times and Mat was talking to himself in the middle of his sleep.I was almost awake to keep him from harm.Seriously, watching him sleep was a blessing to me.As i see how peaceful he is, i just wished that this blessing God has given me will never go away.And my heart was a little troubled with the family thingy.I felt like crying when i thought about what this family has gone through.And it made me miss my grandparents more.-Sighs-

So today, i was a little short-circuited with the people around me.I was doing fine while going to school with Huda but then i became agitated with things.Grumpy as i was, i managed to sneak in a few more laughters and smiles for myself (: As mentioned before, i am one HAPPY girl when i'm around my friends.I did blow of my top [i suppose] bhut i truly don't mean it.True, i do get irritated very very easily and adik could be right in saying this is the period where i'm MOST grumpy.Nice observations, ten marks for you (:

I'm gonna have my shower now.Yeah,it's rather early for that but i'm truly feeling very warm.I'm outta herre.

p.s. my tagboard very lonely sehh :(

**still thinking**

riyah starr@ 3:19 pm