green girl.orange clown.black peacemaker.
when boys look away,girls get crazy&i get spasticated (:
sun-kissed *muacks
tram ride.purple'huda'brinjal.marcosmark.brandontintin.red'jacky'lobster.
stranded.
coffeebean has taught me relationships whipped with hot bods and free drinks (:
smile for my baby.
jacky's tired eyes.my sunshine beam.nani's sweetie glow.
kissy-wizzy for me?!?!
There are still tons of pictures to put up here from our beach outing but something happened along the way.So let's just make do with what i have today.
Yesterday was a blissful day.Fun-filled happiness with wonderful company.We were supposed to meet up rather early but ended up being late.I supposed only Nani was early yesterday.Huda, Geetha and I came around 945am.And as we expected, the guys were later than us.Gave Geetha and Jacky their overdue prezzies from Sumatra.Glad they liked it (: Went to Cold Storage to buy some cookies and plain mineral water.Then headed for Mac's for brekkies.I think the reason we went for brekkie was to wait for Mark.
We reached the arrival centre at about 11 plus.Got in after some hard talking to that indian girl attending to us.Took the blue line bus to Siloso beach and finding a spot was hard.Cause everyone was so fussy.One of us wanted a bit farther than the other wanted to near spot.So when we finally found our perfect corner, Nani's sole mat was laid out and our bags sat down on it.We changed into our other clothings and such.The rest is explanable (: Swim.Eat.Swim.Tan.Swim.
Had our shower about 3 plus.Left the beach rather early.Took the tram to Palawan Beach and took the yellow line bus to departure centre.I have had so much fun going to the beach with my 6 other lovely friends.For the first time, i couldn't be bothered about how i looked like. I couldn't be bothered what others would think of me.I was safely covered with happiness and i can safely say, i was in my own skin Finally (: Thank you Brandon Jacky Mark Huda Geetha and Nani for making it all worthwhile.It definitely was something i'd take with me in years to come (:
Had our dinner at Seam Im.The boys made their way to their own destinations while the girls were complaining about what sissies the boys were.Just kidding guys! :p Huda&Geetha quarrelled like a gazillion times, every second and minute.They tried to tag team against nani&I but we were much stronger.I guess i was truly sarcastic : But we all love each other still.We headed down to town cause none of us wanted to go home early.Checked out the sling bag but decided not to purchase it first and hopefully, my brother will be kind enough to fork out some money on that.I'm running out of money cause i spent $70 on the second hand stuff.But let's hope it's worth it!
After walking at Far East and buying myself a bronze necklace, we sat down at coffee bean near Wheelock Palace.Interesting place i must say.None of the girls wanted to order our drinks.As much as i didn't wanna order as well, i just go ahead and brave myself up.Ordered our pure chocs&vanilla.Waited for a while for the drinks.So this guy came to the pick-up point.He placed 4 drinks on our tray and gave us a small pure choc.I stared at him blankly actually.Then he said "oh, we accidentally made extra."I continued to stare blankly at him, not knowing how to react.Then he walked away.Bloody hell!Huda ran away from me and i rescued myself to our seat.Free drink eeeehhh, cool! (:
Took off from town like 945-10pm.Reached home and take my wonderful2 shower.I wonder if Geetha&Huda showered cause they said they didn't feel like it.My sleep was peaceful though my shoulders hurt from the burnt that i'm experiencin'.Didn't get down to revision today so i'll try to catch up real soon.Sunday perhaps! (:
Till next time, take care.I'm one happy girl (:
**It feels weird that i dreamt of you last night.This time around i couldn't block you out from my dream.I tried but you crept in somehow.My subconsciousness wanted to work but it didn't.But i'm sure Nani is right in saying there is no harm in dreaming of you.Maybe you were the one that just appeared.Mimpi untuk melepaskan rindu.But at least i don;t feel something negative about this one** (:
riyah starr@ 1:28 pm
