Yesterday was a good saturday.I stayed home instead of following my family to Bird Park.See i studied.Maybe i attempted to study and i have plans to study after this.Well, i woke up and checked the internet for something good.Nothing good happened.Anyways,studied till around 4 plus.My family came back from Bird Park and watched my lil Mat playing PS2.After he went back home, double D and i watched the simpsons DVD at brother's room.I never fail to laugh at how silly those family can be.Cute!Dee fell asleep while watching it and she snored.Cute little thing cause Dhaz was there listening to her snoring.Hahahahah!! :p Then at night, the three of us wentto McDonald's at Yew Tee for dinner.See my mother didn't cook last night.So i ate the McNugget's meal.I was craving for that (:
Back to today,I'm enjoying the rain.Enjoying the rare times where i'm all covered with such comfortable material.I'm enjoying the moments i feel like i'm free.I'm enjoying watching CSI three straight hours.And just imagining what it would be like if i was one of them.It's great!!And i'm listening to some really emotional songs as the raindrop falls and hit the windows.I am pampered and sheltered from the evils that befall humans.
My thoughts run in circles right now.Fearful of what is to come.Should i go to that reunion or not?As i told Dee before, i don't wanna go since it's been years since i last saw anyone of them.But at the same time, i truly wish that i would see someone.it's no harm i supposed.Let's just wait and see.
Pictures.In.My.Mind.
riyah starr@ 3:38 pm
