Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Alright!I have enjoyed my beautiful peaceful sleep of 9 hours last night.Made it to bed at 1 plus am after catching Silent Hill with my brother.I told him he won't survive the movie and by half an hour, he was snoring.But i filled him in.About the movie: it wasn't really as great as i wanted it to be.I didn't see the link of why things were happening that way and why it ended up a little strange.Witch, Demon, burning human alive.I don't really know how to rate it.It was interesting at some parts and then it became very mysterious.I guess you truly have to watch it for yourself to judge.Or maybe i didn't know the story line.

I couldn't seem to find my Lights&Sounds by Yellowcard anywhere around the house.Hey beloved friends of mine, did i lend it anyone of you?Cause i thought i had it with me then when i ransacked my room ,it isn't anywhere in sight.Lemme know yeaps (:

I had a hard time studying yesterday.I don't blame it on anyone else but myself.I suppose i was feeling rather weak and bothered by distractions.My handphone was silence, the TV was off, my internet time expired yet my spine ache.Placed my sleeping pillow for support yet it still aches.Then when night comes, i couldn't study cause my aunt is sleeping.Maybe i shouldn't be too kind and give in to her.Cause i'm sure daddy wouldn't mind me using the living room for my revision at night.He supports me!It shall start tonight then.My cruelty shall prevail! (:

I'm facing a difficult time at home.Coping with the stress of the presence of someone else.I know she may be my aunt but sometimes there is a line you cannot cross.And knowing that the relationship at home isn't all that strong, i just pray that things fall to its original piece again.It doesn't help me but i put it at the back of my mind.But despite this drama, i have simply put my faith forward and made myself stronger.Made myself happier.And i finally realise that you cannot trust someone so willingly even if they are your family members.And i saw the many negative sides to this ugly family of mine.But MY OWN FAMILY, i trust them whole-heartedly cause they would never do anything bad towards me.Only the Almighty knows what goes on around.

Eileen cancelled our study date today.But it's alright cause at least i can stay home and relax.So today i'm gonna try to revise a topic for each subject.Too much to ask?Not really.I have done it before [back then in year 1], why can't i do it now?Each day i asked myself to be more self-driven like i used to be when i was in year 1.Who am i kidding?I know what i want.And no one will stop me from it.

**I guess it's gonna have to hurt
I guess i'm gonna have to cry
To let go of some things i loved
To get to the other side**

There are some sacrifices needed in order to achieve what you truly wished for.Work at it!

riyah starr@ 11:02 am