School was alright though i think i should have spent time a little bit wiser.The tons of free period was like hitting me in the head.I realised during the last period that i should have at least held on to my notes and read something.Jacky was right!We should have studied?But there is no point now crying over spilled milk.I'm just gonna strive ahead.And im not in the right state of mind due to some unforeseen circumstances.
Am i really that naive?I hope not.It makes me feel so "unfeelable".It does not exist in me i hope but sometimes i can't help what happens to me.Maybe i am naive you know Huda.And only when you mentioned the green and red apple again did i realise maybe i was should be more open-minded.
I need a shopping spree (: And to save up some money for myself (: I'm gonna plannnn yet again!
If i want a hero to sweep me of my feet, I'd be wishing that it was you. If i need someone to tell me something sweet, I'd be wishing that it was you. And my 'Ifs' will never be my reality As i sit here and pour out what's within. -sighs- It's a beautiful ugly feeling.