PART IIII don't have any idea of what to call this part III. Here are some of the pictures i took during Sports Day.One of the memorable events this year.I don't believe that i actually enjoyed myself. Lessons were boring as usual.There was only management in the morning.And after that, it was like two free periods.Seriously, i was bored.Well, at least i did talk around with my friends.
A lot has been happening and a lot of things are in my mind.I'm covered with truckloads of work to complete.I'm buried with tremendous amount of pressure for the upcoming final presentation.Somehow, i just want to give my ultimate best and feel like i have done something good for the Team Millennia.I'm filled with loads of frustrations over the new things that's happening at home.I am sheltered.Too sheltered till i can die of suffocation.And hopefully, with the load of my shoulders soon, i'll regain my footsteps again.But right now, just leave me alone when you think you don't me to scream in your ears.
It's a couple of weeks before the term break.I'm looking forward to that.To spend more time with Mat.It seems abit awkward putting Mat instead of Hafiz.Well well, anything for the good of my little boy (:
I'm going to have to clean up my room tomorrow with the help of Dee.Kindly, she has agreed to help me out.After reading Zash's blog, i feel like i should have that spick and span room too.And i'm going to throw away all the things under my bed.oooo spooookkkkyyyyy!I finally cleaned the fan in my room.Oh my goodness!I don't know how thick the layer of dust was.But thankfully, today i'm a good girl with cleaning hormones running.And i'm doing my homework too.
Alright till next time, toddles.
riyah starr@ 4:23 pm
