Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Thursday, May 04, 2006

PART I: THE EVOLUTION OF SUPERHEROES

Living in a world where superheroes conquer is a one place i'd be in.In fact,i'm living in my own superhero world right.Where no one is left behind.Wherever a superhero goes, the other follows.I guess that's what makes us special.And every minute and second with them all are like diamonds (: And for that i am grateful to them for being a part of my life and completing the circle within me (:

CAPTAIN PLANET INC
Earth [HUDA DARLING]-You never fail to cheer me in a good way.Every morning as we walk to school, i can never bear to be moody with you.But i know i am sometimes.You're prolly tired of listening in to me but you never judge me for what i am or who i am.That's the beauty of you!And i see every single bit of you as a treasure.And I'm ever so glad that your wish has come true.And we will go take neoprints soooonn kkkk??MY TREAT (:

Wind [AISHAH DEARIE]-My apologies cause i always make you pre-paid value end up till so low.That's cause you're the only one who is willing to spend out on me.That makes you my one and ONLY adik mahh (: I'm sorry for always raising my voice at you.Sometimes,i seriously cannot help it but it just rise it itself.Thank you though for always keeping me company for our little dates and endless talks about ahem ahem.if you're lucky enough adik [or if i'm kind enough], i'll get you another movie treat.YEAPIES!Spread the love.

Water [SITI BABY]- You are always always there when i needed you the most.I guess you knew that i needed you.I really do mean it when i tell you that i miss chatting up with you.Cause sometimes seeing you in school also never really talk right?I love joking around, teasing you and being all crazy with you for all the wrong reasons.But no hard feelings involved.Thank you for catching my falling tears.I can let it all flow with you anytime i want to.Speechless as it may seem, you make me all better.Still remember the other time when i teared over my paranoid moment, you catch me there!My lil heroin !

Heart [SHIQIN SAYANG]- You know, I miss you more than anyone else at one time.When the holidays come, i wish it wasnt holiday so that i can see you more often.Cause i know what a torture it is to keep in contact with you.But still, you're the best friend ill always keep in my heart.Therefore, nobody where i go or you go, you'll be there sayang (: And talking can come easy though we always end up being short of time.Faham faham sahaja larr eh babe!?!? (: I'll be by your side and we both will ROARR through any obstacles.You will shine and i trust that you will.Shoppinnnnnn :D

*Through the storms of every single mistakes, we bonded like nobody's business.Insecurity sets in.Jealousy plays a part.But nothing will ever pull us all away from each other.For your laughter and your smiles and your hugs and your chats and your imperfections, I LOVE YOU ALL!*

TEEN TITANS
Wonder woman [NANI SWEETS]- You give me the creeps with your constant talks of things beyond others imagination.I guess we are both corrupted the same way.And yes, fate and destiny will make things better but hope you can change the destiny (: It might even be better.And thank you for asking after me like all the time.Dont worry you tak KPO!! (: Keep those talks comingg.And dont forget to look out for Versace.

Hawk Girl [GEETHA HONEY]- I will always look forward to going back with you (: Wednesdays, Thursday and Fridays.We will have our dates too; just the two of us and start our regular talks.You know i cant resist those talks.I wish sometimes that the days are more than 24hours so that i have 4 hours to spend with you each day.And you're always missing in action when the A1s are busy together.*muacks

Green Lantern [BRANDON]- You have made a difference in our lives.You made me see the other side of you.And i'm glad i did.Cause you are one nice chap with a big laughter and continuosly smiling.And yes, i will win the staring battle though Siti claims otherwise.

Superman [JACKY]- You know you can count on me right?Still insecure about the hair?You are the sickest amongst all of us.And dont blame it on me!!Cause it's clearly you.You make my day with your crazy nature and funky do-s (: We all know you are our idol (: Ohya!Make passport and save money, go holiday together (:

[MARK]-Till now, i do not know what Mark is as a superhero but he is our hero.No, i do not seem like the leader of the gang.I just like to take charge (: You've brought us more smiles and my apologies for always making you do those dirty jobs.

**Superheroes are such amazing people.I guess im lucky.They brought me so much much much JOY added with chocolate FLUDGE (: After all, we talk like nobody's business.THATS MEAN we just enjoy each other and the company we give.

ONCE MORE TIME, let's give it up for the evolution of the superheroes.I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!HOO RAH!!**
 Posted by Picasa

riyah starr@ 8:42 pm