Dammit!I hurt my ankle again during PE today.I was doing just fine for my running and exercising.But somehow, i moved my ankle the wrong way and it hurts.I couldnt feel much movement at first and i thought everything will be fine again.I was walking like normal after some time.But i got home and told my mum about it.She claims that my ankle is swollen again.I have no idea what i'm going to do next.
Slept thru TWO periods of management lessons.OH MY GOD!I couldnt bear with the migraine that was falling on me.I was feeeling it everywhere on my head.And it attacked my eyes and i felt like i couldnt do anything.But sleeping in class doesn't have much fun in it.I dont like sleeping in class, it gives bad impression of myself.Not when im failing my class tests and performing way below average.I'm going to take extra care of my migraine NOW.
I took my temperature and it was merely 37.5 but i suppose being a little bit too kiasu wont kill.I will go to sleep now and mind you it's only 6pm.Good night!
riyah starr@ 5:48 pm
