The day has arrived.Thank you very much.I can't wait to kick some ass up on stage.Let me think again if i have ever spoke in front of an audience.A large one at that??Errrrrm i think i have many many times.I suppose this should not be something alien to me.I'm just going to give off my best.We [Sangee.Ana.Dave.JiaLi.Riyah] have put in our best efforts for this final lap.Much better than the previous ones.$1000 baby, i'm coming your wayy!And if the trip doesn't seem to come true, let's just say i'll make it to the US in ten more years after i'm married.Well, i still have my dreams for my New York job.*ahem ahem*
I didn't mean to fall in love you. I really didn't mean to. I'm sleeping with the ghost of you and me. You cleverly crept into my dreams in each night. I seriously didn't mean to fall in love with you.
I was listening to Westlife's amazing.And i feel like i'm floating.It's such a beautiful feeling.Though it gives me some emotional time to myself.I need it (: