Alright.Everytime i get here to blog i'd end up being forgetful of what i wanna write.My goodness!Definitely a bad memory.
Anyways, i'm trying my best to keep this consistency inside of me.I'm finally [yes FINALLY] moving my ass around to do some work.And i don't understand why i'm losing interest in my economics teacher's way of teaching.It's like i'd rather do my own revisions at my own time and consult other teachers if need be.Arghhh!I don't know who is at fault herreee.Prolly it's just me.
So today, i almost [like so close] took the same bus as the miz on the way home.Yes, jacky you can say it's "ssssssiccckkkk" but i don't care.And i can just imagine nani rolling her eyes to this one (: I mean i didn't get to see him much this week lorr.And it's quite a torture.Thank you very much.And the holidays are nearing :( *pouts.Yes,i'm crazy! (:
Syirah- I'm so glad you're happy.I'm happy when you are (: And i'm still hoping that i'll get hugs and kisses larrr.From you know who (: