Sundays are days when i think of my friends even more.
I want to see you people in school on Mondays.
Sundays are days when showers don't come early.
Sundays are days when i rushed my homework at night.
Sundays are days when i sleep in the noon.
Sundays are days when i laze around and my mum screams.
Sundays are days people hate.
Sundays are days i reflect on myself.
Sundays are days i am a good girl.
And for that,i love you Sundays!!
i watched Land of the Dead last night on DVD with my brother and my sister.WAHLAO!Damn gore larr!I think if Huda watched, she might just puked (: But the zombie-eating creaturres were the main aim of the movie.And bloody, the zombies attack humans like nothing only.And the first thing they attacked was the intestines.I'm so up for a good time.Maybe we can watch that, girls if we ever have a movie marathon like we mentioned before.
riyah starr@ 11:38 am
