Giving in too much can be detriment
I didn't know that being kind all the time hurts
But the reality is that it bites you from within.
Giving in too much makes the other party unappreciative
I didn't know that you'd feel empty inside in a while
Even though you tried your best to save something meaningful to you.
I don't ever want to know if i'm not good enough for you.
I just want to know why it ended like this.
I just want to know why you didn't see me right in front of you.
I'm drained with nothing left in me.
*this is dedicated to whoever works their ass off in their relationship but the guy just doesnt see the freaking effort you put it.i feel for you my ladies*
Part II
I sat down and reflected on my own life.
I guess it's true that you always see the flaws of others before their good.
So it's a no wonder i work my hardest to prove that i'm good?
I saw the flaws in each and everyone.
I'm beginning to accept flaws that come my way.
I'm working with flaws.
Cause people will be working with mine (:
And they'd suffer more than me.
I see your beauty in every single mistakes you make and we commit.
Part III
I love MIZ!
I DO!
I DO!
I DO!
riyah starr@ 6:26 pm
