Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Sunday, April 23, 2006

It is definitely such an amazing experience to be able to meet him in person.Yes!That is HYRUL ANUAR [though i prefer khairul anuar]!He is sucha sweetheart.It's a no wonder that girls go all crazy for him.He is humorous and can definitely relate to the people he is talking to.I can't help but admire him in silence.It was a trembling moment before i meet him to sign.I was thinking "oh my god!What will i say?" and stuff like that.But he is a sweetheart.He just nicely asked for my name [which by the way is the same as his sister].And he proudly telecast me to his sister who was the one who took this lovely picture (: And yes, we talked (: What more can i ask for?I gave him the little something that i made for him.And others bought him like such big stuff.hmmmm!And i managed to shake his hand firmly before saying my kind 'thank-you'.I'm on cloud number nine as i type this entry.Memories of yesterday stays here in my mind and in my heart (: Thank you Hyrul (:
Someone was also the superstarr yesterday eh!Everyone [almost] wanted to take picture with her.It was so nice to see her.And syirah, you were right that she is friendly (: It was funny how i first talked to her.And yes, i was nervous in meeting new people though she is a girl like me :p But her smile is so heart-warming.And we talked while waiting for Syirah to pick us up.She asked me this one question which i thought was cute "So are you attached?"But NADIAH, you are star (: And i'll be looking forward to see you more on TV.
I think i was bored and alone that i decided to snap it away at home (:
Syirah-I know you love this picture and i LOVE it too (: Finally,something decent (: Ermm,thank you for dragging me along herreee.Cause if you didnt ask me to send in my particulars,i prolly be regretting it.Keep it coming baby (: And i met your whole family already.weewit~So when are you going to meet mine?-hahahahahaha-I love you syirahbeanie (: And i'm still gonna go on waiting for you online just so you can make me smile again (: But on one note, your comp seems to getting better.You rarely ter-disconnected eh? :p
AWWW!Syirah Sweet&Nadiah Sweet (:

I guess yesterday seems to replay like it was just a dream.A nice dream i have.Let's do this together k? (:

I arrived rather on time to meet up with Syirah and Nad.Like i said before,i was a little bit nervous about meeting Nad for the first time cause i wasnt sure if we can talk.But we did and she is a nice girll (: So we talked while waiting for the girl who-told-me-not-to-be-late at the bus stop.We took the cab that Syirah's dad was driving.Talked abit.But i must say that during the journey,i was rather quiet cause my tummy was turning knots.I was freaking nervous but for what, i wasnt too sure.

When we arrived at the place [which took like forever to reach], i didnt wanna shiver but i was (: My fingers were treambling when we were going to register ourselves.Oh my god!Can die you know?But after a while,it was alright i guess.I believe i wasnt the only girl who was shaking from within.We ate the food there.Not so bad larr.I wonder who cooked!I saw some people i knew.Thankfully it was only juniors and seniors from secondary school, primary school and millennia institute.I would die if i saw any of my cousins.Freaky!Anyways,sitting down and waiting for Hyrul to come down was sucha killer.Cause my feet were aching and i was actually resting my knee against this stranger beside me.Poor kiddo! :p

When Hyrul finally came down,it was like a blast!The girls were screaming.But for me,i just sat there and be cool [you know].And what with the Suria crew over there.Then it sets us thinking that we will appear on TV.omg!I'm gonna die.People gonna see me as a Hyrul Anuar freakk (: But it doesnt matter now does it?Cause i got his autograph and his picture.Wheeee~What an experience!He answered some of the questions posted to him by the audience.And then he sang us all a song.I recorded it for like 19 seconds and replayed it to myself when i got home .Yes,i'm a freakk! (:

The rest of the night [after the autograph session] seems like a blur to me.I was in my own world.After some photo snapping, Syirah and I took off (: Once again, uncle Jusni drove us.Picked Syirah's mum at Orchard and then they sent me to Bishan MRT station.Thank you Syirah and family (:

I had an unbelievable night!A grreatt moment like this will never come again soon.After Taufik,it seems like it was impossible to be meeting yet another starr (: And im praying hard that i'll bump into him this coming December when his second cousin [my sister's friend who is also my friend] who is getting married (:

Till then, The Miz is outta herreee (:

riyah starr@ 11:58 am