Her

riyah starr.
blurry_starr@hotmail.com
24.07.1987
inspires to write


Music


Upcomings

13/01/2008 - birthday!!

Links

:alvin:
:amira:
:fahmi:
:fara:
:farhan:
:jack-jack:
:jiali:
:joanne:
:khairuldin:
:kumari:
:liyun:
:michelle:
:nelly:
:nurul hannah:
:peishan:
:suhana:
:sya:
:syirah:
:vitz:
:yasmeen:
:yinlei:
:zaki:

Archives

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
March 2009

Speak Your Mind


Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I LOVE my parents.Who doesn't right?And i cannot explain what it feels like to have my mother as a wonderful friend.Even better cause i'll see her everyday catching me when i fall (: And it still tears me apart when she quarrels with daddy.But all i know is that i'll always stand by her side cause she needs me as a daughter and as her companion.I was more than willing to listen to her rants.She is human and she has feelings.At this very moment [when my ankle creates multiple problems], she is peeling mango for me (: I'm a pampered not-so-little girl (: And she is the one who listens to me talk about how i feel ugly.And she is the one who comforts me and telling me that others havent seen me.She makes me believe that i am beautiful [to a large extent it doesnt seem real or true : ].She is the one who i talked about my one and million crushes and telling her that men can be blind.I told her though we were in front of men, they wont see us.And patiently, she tries to understand me even though she doesnt catch what im trying to say :P

My mother
A strong woman i see her.
To catch her tears i would.
To see thru her fears i would.
To listen to her i would.
To hug her each time she is afraid,i will feel it.
To kiss her on her cheeks but never a sign of goodbye.
I love my mother (:

My plague.My neoprints.My small little token from Syirah (:

I miss talking to my brother.Don't ask me when was the last time we talked?Honestly, i cannot remember.Maybe last Saturday night while i was sleeping and i was mumbling to his questions?Or maybe it was last Sunday right before he left for work : I miss him so!I feel like talking to him about everything that i have inside of me.I mean he is my gossip kaki!The best that i have encountered.Simply cause he is the ONLY one brother i have (: And he would patiently answer my curiosity about love.Not that i KPO wanna ask him but i just needed to know why boys act the way they do.Maybe its good to have a brother you can ralate to.And i know he'll support me with my studies.Thanks bro !! (: *muacks.

And i missed the chance to go jogging with Dee this week.I know Dee my ankle the big problem.I'll start with you again next week aight or whenever the little feet feels well again.And i'm NOT gonna get any fatter than this.I swear if i ever get married,i'll still meeting you up for more jogging sessions.Be it after work or what!And good luck with the shorty baby!! (:

School began with a very much wrong foot.The bus me and huda took broke down for a little while when we were about to reach school.So Huda didnt allow me to walk to school so we waited for the next bus.Somehow the bus came back to life and we were on it.Luckily, we werent late.And i must say that we are prettyyyy luckyyy not to be late.We always run away from it i guess (:

The rest of school was alrighty.But i so miss seeing him around school.*ARGHHHH*I hate this feeling.And im sure you'd understand aish.I told what it was like.*sighs*And i didnt do PE either and i was so jealous that they were playing ball.But sitting and watching them once in awhile seems fun like i didnt have to suffer for once (: And Armani was a little moody again but he lightened up a bit.Let's pray he aint like that tomorrow.Adui!

Hafiz was mad again when i picked him up today.I dont know what else to tell him or to make him understand.But i couldnt bear to see him hurt and i couldnt bear to see him being mischievous.

[miz]

riyah starr@ 7:08 pm