i know when we step down it would no longer be her who calls my name in the morning.But i think she can still call my name during management lessons and tell me to pay attention.I remembered she went like "ah ah ah, dont know how to answer.Talk only!"-muahaha-I think your bunch of management students from A2 seriously semangat ah.Always always pay attention?!!?
i think he will no longer say "hello riyah" in the morning in his usual "sexy" tone as he likes to say it.-muahahahaha-but nonetheless, i know and you know that stepping down is a GOOD thing right?!?
I never fail to always be somewhere with this young lady.Still dare to act cute.I took this picture while we were waiting for Dave to finish his drama.At the same time, we were finishing up the wetaher project's board which wasn't really that nice.And to think that we are not truly prepared for the oral presentation.And im praying too that we will not be close to taking an air flight to USA (:
The 4 FLs.At least some of them were always present for any shared SC meetings.note: the distance.
The line-up of girls who have been through much with each other.From left:
Kum,Liyun,Shan,Huda,Kai Ling,Michelle,Zash,Riyah,Sya,Tho,Kim,Faezah
The whole gang [though not complete].
If i feel anger as much as this picture, it would turn ugly.Cause im never good at keeping my eruptions when it comes.But then again,i think most people are right to say that im kind.As much as possible, i try not to show my anger.I mean irritation ill always show but not anger.And it was the same thing i saw in his eyes today.It was so nice to be picking him up from school but the way he walked and looked at me, i knew he was angry.For his friend actually put glitters on his hands.Silly?I dont know.And the girl who did that was called SITI AISHAH.So i was like WAH!What a coincidence!
Sometimes you can never know how upset i am.I feel like screaming my heads off knowing how stupid i can be.NANI-no matter what man say or do, i hope that you will be strong somehow.I was suprised that he took the initiative to come and explain things out to you.In a way, it shows he cares for your feelings.But at the same time, be on your toes.We shall continue eye-washing with the rest.And you know you have T-rex to count on.Cause he will definitely will be walking pass our class more than ever.Or do you prefer the one much closer to us?Ermm, lemme know la.I can try to set some dinosaur dates for you.Eh,dinosaur for Aishah la.Maybe you can have double dates dinosaur style?
Yes, the ladies LOVESSSSSSSSSS YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!! (:
I'm not sure what the hell the guys are doing.A bit silly actually.From left:
Keong, Gab,JunJie, Basitd, Tee Wei, Taufiq, Joel, Manan, Farid
Well well, it was such a nice time today.Relaxing and tiring at the same time.PE was sucha a killer.Mr Tan made us do this physical conditioning for volleyball.It was nice to be exercising somehow but it seems sad that we didnt get to play with the ball.Except just touch it for one silly exercise.
Then it was hair tying session during physical geography.We are so gonna die tomorrow if teacher asked about our presentation and we didnt do anything during that period.We are so rebellious larrr.Instead, Siti and Faezah were busy tying scorpions for me, nani and shiqin.It was nice!!I loved Siti's creation for me.My mum likes it too.So its a good thing.Maybe you would want to tie for me everyday?? (:
Lunch was good too!!!I guess i was like so popular like that [ the way i tell you nani], that the guys were looking our direction.macam betul jek eh?sekali, dorang tengok lain, buat malu jek!!!But i was certain that they were looking our direction.And oh my god, im still amazed by your story 30 years and 21 years old married.whoa!
Economics was fun!Getting back our papers were like nothing.I mean it is disappointing that we didnt rally perform up to standards but im keen on working for myself.But it was more fun talking and yet making fun out of it.Like kiss my *****!!seriously, it is gross when you think of it but it cant be helped.And yes, i did went home and had my shower!!Ask me in school tomorrow k nani??We know the drill- miz /mindy/ t-rex /stare-stare guy/flawlesssssss skin but selenge.
riyah starr@ 7:09 pm
